~ Four-legged friends Welcome ~
The Moonrise Studio Apartment at ‘Longbeach Clifftop Retreat’ offers a perfect self-catering, coastal holiday for up to four people and your four-legged friend. The cozy and bright coastal accommodation is separate to the main residence and provides ocean glimpses, space for 1 car, plus it may be possible to park a small boat. Well-behaved dogs are permitted inside the apartment and are also welcome at the local beaches just a few minutes walk away down from the clifftop.
The apartment provides open-plan accommodation, which includes a fully equipped dining/kitchen/laundry area, lounge and bed areas plus a separate bathroom. There is a washer-dryer combo, oven-stove, fridge-freezer, microwave and many other useful kitchen appliances that will delight any cook in your party. The lounge area includes a very comfortable queen bed, double sofabed with quality futon mattress, large Smart 3D-TV, Blu-ray Player with DVD Library with a few 3D Titles, CD Player and Alarm Clock with iPhone4/Pod/iPad dock.
There is an outdoor area with potted herbs for your culinary use, table and benches, gas BBQ and ashtray if required. We hope to have the fencing completed in 2015 but for now, we offer guests a long, strong rope for their four-legged friend.
Care has been taken to incorporate sustainable and natural materials that aim to reduce harmful effects on the environment wherever possible. Australian-made furniture, natural-fibre mattresses, Australian woolen quilts, pillow selection and hotel quality cotton linen have been carefully chosen for your comfort, as well as their ecological benefit. Appliances have been installed for their energy and water efficiency and lighting can either be bright or subdued and though the residence has air-conditioning, the ceiling fan can make use of the soothing summer sea-breezes. Complimentary hairdryer and bathroom toiletries are supplied and there are kitchen and laundry cleaning products if you wish to clean and tidy your apartment from time to time throughout your stay. These products have been chosen for their environmentally-friendly credentials and we encourage recycling and offer a compost bin for food scraps to help feed our hungry worms.
I look forward to greeting you soon to Longbeach Clifftop Retreat and feel sure you will have a thoroughly enjoyable stay at the Moonrise Studio Apartment ~ Jaki
Rates $200 – $300 per night (no booking fee required)
Non-Peak Seasons ~ Minimum 2 night stay for up to 4 guests & 10% Discount on Weekly Bookings
Peak Seasons ~ Minimum 3 night stay for up to 4 guests. Sorry no Discounts available.
Linen Hire available for $20 per person/per stay
$25 Supplement for use of Gas BBQ
Designer bed plus Double SofaBed with comfortable mattresses
Bed linen, doona & bath towels made from natural fibres
Quality tea & brewed coffee facilities
Guests are welcome to use the various communal areas and facilities that Longbeach Clifftop Retreat has to offer
Space for 1 Car. Small boat space negotiable
Apartment Exit Clean
Stay without a Dog: A Cleaning Charge of $80 is required for stays of less than 8 days.
Stay with your Dog: A Cleaning Charge of $100 is required for stays of less than 8 days. A Pet Cleaning Charge of $30 is required for stays of 8 days or more.
Returnable Security Deposit (bond)
Bed & Bath Linen
Please bring your own Bed linen and bath towels with you or hire hotel quality Bed & Bath Sets for $20 per person/per stay. Our Bed & Bath Sets contains 1000 count cotton top sheet, bottom sheet & pillowcase/s plus a cotton bath sheet, hand towel and facecloth. The hire service ensures beds are made up with hotel quality linen before your arrival – and provides a little extra luxury!
Please note that beach towels are not included in the Bed & Bath Linen Hire service!
Doggy Do’s & Don’ts
- The cottage will have a fully-fenced courtyard installed by Easter 2016. There is also a long rope to secure your dog with while you are all enjoying the outdoor setting and BBQ area together.
- Dogs are not permitted on the furniture and beds, so please bring your own dogs’ bedding with you.
- Please do not leave your dog alone in the cottage. Even for a short while, as pets do fret, and may cause damage to the property. If you would like to take advantage of the Murramarang National Park close by or other areas where dogs are not permitted, I may be able to arrange a pet-sitting service for you at an affordable cost.
- Food and water bowls are supplied for your convenience.
- Please use a plastic bag to clean up any doggie droppings outside the apartment, beaches or along the cliff top (Jaki always has extra doggie-bags if you require).
- As you are probably aware, Paralysis Ticks are present in the South Coast and you should consider providing your dog with preventative treatment. This should be administered 48 hours before arrival to provide the best protection!
- Highly recommend our own very vet, Paula if the need should arise for a visit. The clinic is less than 10 minute drive south of the cottage, just before the bridge. 4472 8877.