Both apartments are self-contained with fully-equipped kitchens and laundry areas. Guests are welcome to use the various communal areas and facilities that Longbeach Clifftop Retreat offers.
The spacious Moonrise Studio Cottage sleeps up to 4 guests and welcomes pooches. The private accommodation is self-contained and separate to the main residence. Guests and their four-legged friends can access two dog-friendly, ‘time-share’ beaches via our communal Clifftop Garden, as well as enjoy a couple of delightful ‘off-leash’ coves below the clifftop adjacent to the property. The cottage contains a Queen bed plus a double Sofabed, making it perfectly suitable for a couple holidaying with a friend, one teenager, or maybe a couple of younger children, or perhaps two singles travelling together. ‘Moonrise’ provides a comfortable and cosy space for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
The luxurious Sunset Apartment is situated on the upper-level of the main residence overlooking the Bay and offers stunning tree-top and sea views. The private accommodation can sleep up to 8 and includes 3 bedrooms with 6 beds, 2 bathrooms (1 with antique bath & separate shower), 3 decks and an outdoor BBQ. This apartment is ideal for a family or a group of friends holidaying together, workshop groups, or a team of business professionals requiring to stay in the area together.
Bed & Bath Linen hire available.
- Please bring along your own towels and bedlinen (top and bottom sheet plus pillowcases), or hire Bed & Bath Sets for $20 per person per stay. The set includes 1000 count cotton bed linen, plus cotton bath sheet, hand towel, facewasher and rug. Please note: that the hire service does not include Beachtowels!
With our compliments
- Quality Tea, Grinder Coffee and Milk are supplied for your first night’s stay.
- Hairdryer plus eco-friendly Handwash, Bodywash, Shampoo and Conditioner products.
- Pantry Basics, such as sugar, salt, pepper, olive oil, vinegar, sauces, plus dishwash & laundry liquid, foil, gladwrap and toilet rolls, etc are supplied for your convenience. Guests are invited to take advantage of our herb garden, from which various flavourings can be gathered. Either bring your food supplies with you, or visit one of the large supermarkets or speciality stores located at the town of Batemans Bay just 10 minutes drive south. Maloneys Beach Cafe & Cellar, located just around the corner sells a limited supply of groceries. Closed on Tuesday.
- ‘Cooking on holiday’ may not be what you have in mind however, so dining out is always an option, as the bay and surrounding areas have many fine restaurants, cafes and clubs to choose from.
- Whether you are dining ‘in’ or ‘out’, if you are a seafood lover, make sure you check out our internationally acclaimed Oysters freshly harvested from the Clyde River!